Knowing yourself is vitally important to a flourishing life and healthy relationships. This course is designed to be a guide for you on the journey of understanding why you do what you do, getting real clarity on your true identity and best self, being connected to your heart, and being a great lover. Those are bold claims, but that’s what we want for every person, and we believe it’s possible! The audio lessons and PDF’s are designed to be catalysts for you to gain insight for the journey of being yourself.
When you purchase this course you receive access to download the audio lessons, teaching outlines with prompts for personal reflection and application, and further resources.
This course includes these downloadable resources:
Study Guides (zip/pdf)
- Lesson 1: Foundations (audio/mp3)
- Lesson 2: Understanding Human Nature (audio/mp3)
- Lesson 3: Why You Do What You Do (audio/mp3)
- Lesson 4: Human Flourishing: The Good Life (audio/mp3)
- Lesson 5: Change For Good (audio/mp3)
- Lesson 6: How Does That Make You Feel? (audio/mp3)
- Lesson 7: Uniquely You: Personality and Calling (audio/mp3)
- Lesson 8: How You Connect (audio/mp3)
We suggest that you listen to each audio lesson 3 times for the greatest retention and learning. First, listen straight through the lesson; second, listen while making notes on the teaching outline; and third, listen and respond to the prompts for personal reflection and application.
We also suggest that you do this with someone else, or gather a small group of people with whom you can process this course. Doing things in community is always better!
Feel free to send feedback and questions to Joe@respero.org